Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MZA In Real Life

You ever had this feeling: when you find something new and you find yourself submerged in it... and when you leave it alone, you feel like you need to have that feeling again? You know? Like, everything before this feeling was cool, but when you return to everything else, without it you feel...empty? ( Bag, Heaux!)


I'm feeling kinda Backstreet Boys-ish, "Incomplete" for some odd reason....

Yeah....My poles have switched due to warm weather. I can write my ass of, but the beats are getting hard to make. Well, the samples are hard to deal with. I tried sampling The Beatles "I Need You" and Marvin Gaye's "I Want You"....don't ask me why....

Haha! I've been listening to a lot of Beatles, and every Bob Dylan song I could find, I'm in need of a big ass iPod. 4g's used to only cut it for my musics, but now, I'm tryna get into my Free Love mode. I'd like the entire discographies of the following.
  • Marvin Gaye
  • Diana Ross
  • Jimi Hendrix
  • Bob Dylan
  • Black Sabbath
  • Metallica
  • Coldplay
  • Prince

I'd like to dabble a little in the 1980s, I love the synth work and corny keyboards. Maybe I should get in on the decade I missed music-wise, the 90s.

Yeah...Just checking in since I usually post every hour on the hour and haven't been doing so recently.

M.T. Bag meets G.E.E.K tomorrow....er, today. I'ma be sleepy as hell, I know it.

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit