Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, June 12, 2009

"Happy, Happy, Happy, Everybody Happy"

Wednesday, I think the day was. Fauste had a moment of spontaneity. Boogie said we were silly. Fauste and I drove up to Wright State for shits and giggles. Twas the fastest I ever made it up there. I took a snap shot of "Touchdown-Jesus" with my phone.

I caught up with Green Team, minus Mr. I Will Do It! It was fun. Exchanging old catch phrases and doing the usual Green Team things. We went to a party at Kell's. Matt & Matt teamed up on the tables to defeat Kells and B-Mac, or was it Wiford? Anyway, we took it home, but were later defeated by reps of Team Nina. No hard feelings. Afterwards, we retired to the dormette and I stumbled upon "Happy Pills". I asked about them. Apparently, Des took them the day before and couldn't find a damn thing wrong with life. I took two. My mood steadily elevated...
(Dramatization)

I even tried to think of a bad thought, but the herbs and whatever prohibited me. They aren't habit forming and I think they have lingered within. I have no problems, everything seems to be at peace, despite those of whom who are out to get me. Everything's gonna be alright!

Just checkin' in...

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit