Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Under A Rock I've Been Living

Let me get real for a minute....I NEVER watched Making The Band until the tail end of season 3. When Danity Kane was working on album two, Donny was solo, and Day 26 got together. I saw ONE episode of that season. Thus far, I'm beating that record this season with a whopping TWO episodes. What's common knowledge to you, is news to me. Czech it:
(Day 26)
I didn't know these dudes were putting out album two. I mean, they were talking about this being their second album coming out, but I never heard anything from them until the Diddy and Yung Joc song. I feel left behind.
(Aubrey "Drake" Graham)
Burnz has been watching Degrassi for as long as I can remember. He kept telling me how good it was, I only took his word for it. In my lifetime, I've probably watched a grand total of: 9 minutes of this show. When this Drake character came out, I decided to spot this cat on his show. "He's in a wheelchair, now these heauxs on his jock?" The Canadian 'Crippler' changed his image QUICK! All of a sudden he's a n!99@ now....Either way, I can't wait for the album.....oh, my point on this guy, I didn't know how popular he was. He's touring all over the places. Kudo.
(Lark Voorhis)
While I was looking up Asher Roth's "Lark On My Go Kart", I stumbled upon a fact I found funny. Lisa Turtle is a singer. Apparently, her single came out back in January. The song was called "Saturday", I think. "I never heard of it."

"And if you don't know, now, you know."

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit