Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

On my grown man shit real proper like for the 2k9 representing out of the that good nasty nati you know that one way type shit ya dig im swaggin boi

Hahaha, excuse the title, it was a very random moment in the life of Fauste. But dig, right about now I want to give you a play by play of how we as a group as grown and do my periodical thing of comparing us because I feel some may still not know us so its always good to "give an idea of", so dig. But Im switching it up and showing you our potential...ah! In the form of how XXL does it. (note: all pics of said people will be shown at the end)

Skeem(-ilton) - Name: TwoFace/ Skeem

Sounds Like: Ace Hood meets 3 6 Mafia

Notes: He has alot of potential to be a leader in an attempt to bring gangster rap
back. He has the slow and hype flow of a 3 6 Mafia but not so syrupy but
still can kick catchy lyrics that are suitable for radio play like a Ace Hood
and that's not bad because it gets attention.

Side Hustles: Running that good trap-a-thon (had to do it, just laughs) and your
girlfriend.


Matt Murdock- Name: MZA, Murdock

Sounds Like: Murs

Notes: This guy obviously knows what he's doing when it comes to FL Studio but as far as rap he has the mid-tempo flow that Murs has. He is our in-house producer/ founder of Third World Records.

Side Hustle: Running http://www.mtbag.blogspot.com and Producing


Ace Chase- Name: Inspectah West, The Flash, Ace Boogie

Sounds Like: Eminem meets Ludacris

Notes: "Full-time student, Part-time stoner" this guy has all the capabilities to make it solo but seems to fit better in a group setting. His style was polished and fine-tuned by MZA but he's grown into something nasty.

Side Hustle: Student Gov't, Green Team and Green League...(yes, we have a minor league playboy..."how come you in GT automatcially....I was blessed in bitch! I still hold my own though), Organizing sessions and what-have-you-not.


Shaun Fauste- Name: Ghrim, "Iffy Fauste", and depending who you are,Rashaun

Sounds Like: ???

Notes: Honestly and wierdly enough I dont know who I sound like but when I found out I'll let you know or maybe someone in the group can tell me. I want to say Kanye, Drake or Wale, maybe Cudi

Side Hustle: Songwriting, ghostwriting and poetry






From Left to Right: Murdock, Ace, Skeem, and Fauste

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit