Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SNES 1995(Stompin' N!99@$ Ever Since 1995)

I know there's a small community of people who still own Super Nintendos. If this is the case, I composed a list of SNES games that little to no people can give me competition in.
(Super Mario Kart)
The character of choice is Koopa, but I'll dust you, EVEN with Donkey Kong. Race or Battle, the game is TOO simple for me to lose it. I'm pretty decent at the more recent installments as well, but I wouldn't dare boast with those.
(Super Marios Bros. 3, though)
On this version of Mario, when you go to Super Marios Bros. 3, there's a Battle Mode. Once again, it's too simple. There is NO point of playing this game, but I cannot be stopped.
(NBA Jam: Tournament Edition)
I count count on one hand the number of people who can beat me in this game, other than that, you can't touch this.
(Super Street Fighter II)
Before the introduction of Focus Attacks, Ultra, Super, et cetera, I ruled the screen with Ryu and the Hadoken. Days turned to Weeks, Weeks turned to Months, and Months turned to Years of Zoning and Spacing in this game. No matter my opponent, Ken is ALWAYS their pick, why? Besides that fire Dragon Punch, he doesn't do anything for me.

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit