Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Million Dollar Dream

I can't believe it leaked....This makes me wonder, how do albums leak? It HAS to be somebody within, right?

Anyway, originally titled: The Greatest Hits Of Asher Roth, or was it, The Best Of Asher Roth? I don't remember, either way, I'm over his title change. The album features production from Don Cannon and mostly Oren Yoel. It includes some guests I would expect and others I wouldn't: Cee-Lo, Busta Rhymes, Keri Hilson, Jazze Pha(where you been at?), Beanie Sigel(?), and Chester French. Sounds hot. I'm not gonna download it immediately, not to say I'm not expecting some dopery. Where's the rest of the Class of 2009, y'all sleepin'?

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit