Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

48 ?'s....A Facebook Survey

 Our story begins with a bored Matt Murdock. Sitting in a home far away from home, Murdock decides to take action! Suiting up in his Daredevil uniform, he goes to work on the blog. This is where our story begins:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Negative, hombre.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I smoked a Black and the smoke got in my eye.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Only when I make it presentable. I dig its uniqueness, nobody can read it, but me and teachers.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Go ham on 'em.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? It depends on when I catch me, but if I'm somebody else, who is me? They are them!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? That's my demeanor.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I hope so, I need those for free ice cream.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Depends on my level of sobriety.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Trix.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? My shoes are always untied.

12. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK(S)? Aqua, Vitamin Aqua, OJ(Aye!), and Pepsi.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies & Cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes, clothing, persona.

15. RED OR PINK? Red bones & Pink polos, together at last.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The way my hair grows, and maybe my lack of being "normal".

17. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? No, I might go in on a fish at Green Team.

18. WHATS YOUR STYLE? Superdopeballeristic Ish.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Clear(invisible) shoes, and black pants.

20. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS? Amazing. Ill. Thizzle.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Golden Girls in the back.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black, often confused with Purple for some reason.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean lady. Chipotle. Fresh LRG clothing.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? M.O.

25 WHAT SIZE FEET ARE YOU? 12.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, during the Play-Offs and the Super Bowl. College Basketball in the Final Four. Tennis. Soccer, now.

27. HAIR COLOR? Black

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Never.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? General Tso's Chicken. Shrimp Alfredo. Meat Loaf. PB & J.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary Movies that scare me for a change.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Step Brothers.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? I'm fond of both.

36. THONGS OR KNICKERS? Knicka, what?

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO? Family, Band, Bad Bitch....ha!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO? People I don't know. Depends.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Read, me?

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Robot Chicken.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? M.T. Bag, beautiful lady, when Ace's little brothers go, "AWWWWWWW!!!!"

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Ze Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Florida.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can sample something mean and make it Hip-Hop. I can make some crazy words rhyme, give me ANY word, it shall rhyme. Got art skills.

46 WHERE WERE U BORN? Queen City, Porkopolis, Cincinnati, Cin City, et cetera.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Nobody, I blogged it.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Through a Star Wars chat room in El Segundo.

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit