Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Show Me What You're Working With

Well, I just got off of MTV. I was watching Taking The Stage. Oh yeah, the shit's a tad arranged or whatever, but it's still a decent show. Black Rain over The Definition any day. And that girl that got dumped the day of her show, that shit's sad, M.T.Bag cares....

So, I just read Grimm's post on collabos and it inspired me to talk about who I'd wanna make music with, if I could:

Chris Martin, or maybe Coldplay in general. They sound good with The R-O-C, and even better when I sample them.

I'd love for Pharrell to sing me a chorus, and Will.I.Am ain't half bad either.

I'd like a beat by Primo!

Any original Wu-Tang members.

Chrisette Michelle, yeah...

Nasty Nas.

A beat/verse from the Louis Vuitton Don.

I wanna spit some knowledge over a Lil Jon beat, I think that'll be "THUNK".

Lupe Fiasco, Common and Twista....do I smell Midwest "Swagger Like Us"?

I would like a track from The Runners, they're my favorite!

I'd save the Jay-Z and Eminems for later down the road, cuz a n!99@would embarass himself.

Bizarro M.O., one who doesn't insult you while you work.

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit