Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, March 20, 2009

No Matter How Many Times I Wash 'Em, I Still Got Time On My Hands

 

Ze excitement iz keeleeng me.....My Photoshop skills are still wack, but you have to admit them shits have improved like hell! I recently caught a picture of the revised Spooks And Spoons cover, it's silly as fuck. I'll put it in the discography thing when I feel like it.

I got some dece' Spooks verses I'm ready to put on them tracks, and my M.T. Bag sense is telling me Fauste is uber ready. I like that shit!

There's still no script for the movie-album, but the story is basically laid out. The band will discuss the project and make it happen. The actors read the script, then the producer reads the script, then it all comes together.

I'm bout to go to the store for a mild and come back to get tipsy. Stomach's rumbling, just like Wright. If I do it right, I'll stay leant til about 7 or 8 o' clock in the moanin'.....

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit