Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dream Collabos

Peter Bjorn and John- listen to "Young Folks " and "Call it off" ( for all you Drake fans....track 3 off of So Far Gone, yes he samples too)

John Mayer- the whole "Continuum" album is 'nuff said for me

Wale- Guys versatile and pulled off a collab with John Mayer

40- Drake's producer..."Lust for Life"..."Houstonatlantavegas"

Boi-1-da : "Best I ever had" and "Ransom"...also a producer for Drake

Pharell and Will.i.am- co-producing on a track...think "Young Girl" meets "One More Chance"

Jim Jonsin- guy is an official hit-maker"

Interpolated "Night Fever" or just sampled decently...MZA I hope you read that...MOACD

mmmm for now that's it but generally with this you can think of how crazy my style is and why almost two years later I'm still perfecting this said style...I refuse to be second to no one...but I learned that to reach a common goal, one must sacrifice and give his all with his comrades so to that extent...lets get it.

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit