Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shades of Fauste: Love pt.1

let me ask you, how deep do your feelings go? most people look and search their entire lifetime for the one who will treat them right and take care of their spiritual, physical, and emotional needs...I wondered when my time for searching and looking would be over for I grow tired of running within the same circle of "Love" as if my love life was being played over and over. They may have more game than I but they only have game, not a soul for if they did you would not be searching as hard as I know you have...the one you left you cold for hours on a date, to the one who is my brother's friend...I cannot help but to wonder if you are putting yourself through this same cycle of abuse. You know what you are doing, you see a blur of someone waiting at the other end but you keep running...STOP and look into my eyes for the measure of a man is not what he DOES for you but what is WILLING to do knowing all consequences. They may hold you down but let me bring you up...they may take care of you, but let me give you your independence but at the same time you know that I have unlimited love for you....stop holding all of your love in search of flings and "boys" you aren't sure of...I am a "man" and will always be, even in my worst for hurting you is hurting me for don't I give you my heart in this relationship?....I will never understand completely if you walk away from me for you cannot deny that you know my Heart is ever-so sincere.

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit