Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

"1/4 _____, 1/2 A _____, Whole _____, (AYE!)"

 
 OJ Da Juiceman

I done did a lil research on the newest 'Trap Star', if you will. I czeched out his Wikipedia page and they say he got his name from his dad. His name is Otis Jr, get it, OJ? Well, that may be the case, but due to my infinite knowledge on television, I'd like to argue otherwise. I believe the whole concept of OJ Da Juiceman derives from an episode of The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.

I forget the premise of the episode, but there's a scene where Will snatches a glass of orange juice from Carlton, and Carlton goes, "Aye!"

Well, that's really all I had to say....

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit