Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Ayo, I'm Tired Of Using Technology"

I'm trying to broaden the audience a tad, because apparently, my writings are most thizzle. I further helped a lady friend reach her decision to become a music video diva/singer/actress. Whatever you may want to become, keep bangin'. In the words of our friend, Ladele, "Chase Your MUTHAFUCKIN DREAMS!"

So, what do I have for you today?
 

Life-like robots. These have been developing in Japan since 2005. They have two versions, the regular one and the emotibot. The regular one, you program it to do what you want, like The Jetsons. The emotibot(excuse me, that's my terminology), is set to interact with human beings and to express emotions.....I would imagine they'd sell these to lazy, rich Americans or old people in need of company. It smells like iRobot in this muthafucka! The FUTURE is upon us, I can't wait to tell my grandchildren...
 

This is the OnLive home gaming streamer. This bit of technology is set to make every video game console obscelete. You plug the 'thing' up to your television set, it's like a broadband connection or some shit and you can instantly play Xbox, Playstation, et cetera right on your tv. No downloads. It's like a flash game, dig it? Since technology is always growing, this system will continually upgrade and offer more games, thus making it uneccessary to purchase more consoles. Ass.Holes.!!!!

One of my favorite video games from the past is finally releasing part 3. Max Payne 3 is due this Winter, in case you're unaware what this year is, it is 2009. I'm unsure of what's going to happen this trip. I know in number one, Mona got shot in the head and supposedly died, and in number two, she was alive, but actually died this time.(But if you finish the game on the highest difficulty, Mona survives, doesn't that throw off the whole story with that aspect in play?) I don't know diddly-squat about the story except, Payne is older, he quit the NYPD and he left New York City. What's in store?

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit