Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

No Homo


Decent video. A little story, a little this, a little that. I like her Wayne song better. Anyway, here stands a beautiful woman, being fought over by two men. Hip-Hop Trojan War?

Kanye and Ne-Yo are under the media's eye, sexuality-wise. People think it, but never really say it. I don't have a problem if these cats are gay. I'm just saying, their roles in this video weren't convincing.........well, Ne-Yo brought more 'swag' than West did. West is under the scope for his out-of-the-ordinary dress code and the rumors about him wanting to do bi-sexual films. That's his business. Personally, I admire some of what he wears. The gloves and 'Dragon Ball Z' lookin' shoes don't appeal to me though....
 

Ne-Yo....in 2008, accusations were flying. I don't believe anything I read on the Internet, that includes what gets posted on this site. I get that mentality from my 9th grade Latin teacher. She was like, "Anybody can write what they want on a website." I always knew that, but when she said it, I just grew a Stone Cold Steve Austin mind, like, "Don't Trust Anybody." If these cats are homosexuals, that's their business. Honestly, I believe homosexuals make the best music. Sir Elton John, Queen, George Michael, David Bowie(still up in the air), and Mick Jagger(look up the allegations on him).

 
(Superhead/Ne-Yo, allegedly)

This isn't a bash, like I'm talkin shit about these cats. Just my thoughts at the time, right or wrong.....

P.E.A.C.E 

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit