Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Silly, Englishman, Tricks Are For Kids(Exposé)

I can't stress this enough, I've been watching A LOT OF TELEVISION lately. I've taken notice of some shady things. It's no longer the 1800s/1950s, so you can trust colored folks. Jewish people never dicked me on money, so trust them too. This white guy, who looked like Jesus, told me white folks can't be trusted either, give or take.....But, some cats I got my good eye on as of now are Englishmen. (***Please keep this in mind: I am JOKING***)
 
(Bear Grylls)

Known for being the youngest cat to climb Mt.Everest in 1998, Grylls has a show, you probably heard of it....Man Vs. Wild. He kicks Survivorman's ass. The cameras don't reveal ALL, though. I have a hunch Grylls is a member of NAMBLA(North American Man/Boy Love Association). I'm fuckin' with you. But really, maybe he's part of the Super Adventure Club......too much South Park....
 
(Hugh Laurie)

You should be on the lookout for Dr.House. He has an accent, but somehow masks it for the show. I was thoroughly  convinced he was American until I saw a sketch with him and dude that plays Mr.Bean. Tricky, you are.
(Curtis Stone)

The sneakiest of all the Englishmen, is the Take Home Chef. You can catch reruns on TLC. The concept of the show, Stone randomly picks out women in grocery stores, and offers to prepare a dinner for their family. Oh, yes, what you see on the camera makes you think he's harmless...I saw the Jude Law, Alfy, and I've seen A LOT of Hugh Grant films. You can't fool me. Husbands, beware. Don't fuck with Stone, cuz he'll prepare a three course meal, then, he'll fuck ya girl!

This is Matthew Williams, signing off, coming live from Cincinnati, broadcasting off of M.T.B. Back to you...

P.E.A.C.E

P.S~My apologies, Grylls is Australian...

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit