Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Crank Dat Weezy Wii/North Drive

This past weekend was a tad: NOTHING. We were to start filming, er, recording for Cin City. Sp00ks And Sp00ns is done. You can hear most of on our playlist. Don't be afraid to czech it out.

Wii Fitness was quite a big deal this weekend. Ace is 27 now, I think, I'm 28ish, Skeem is in his 30's and I think Grimm is in his in his 30s or 40s now. I'm not too clear. Grimm started a trend last night with the Mii's. I created Jay-Z, Grimm made Young Jeezy, and I made Lil Wayne for Skeem. After that,I made Snoopy, but Grimm and Skeem didn't think it looked like him. Ace knew who it was when he laid eyes on him. After that, Ace made Lupe Fiasco. Tennis became more fun when you add rapper shit talk to it. Oh, the times! The other Mii's made that night: Barack Obama and a failed Spiderman.

We watched a little South Park, I think. I was trying to figure out which M.T. Bagger was who on South Park. We reached a decision.
 
(For the SP-illiterate:[Left 2 right]:Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny)
Skeem is most definitely Cartman, making Grimm, Kyle. Stan is Ace making his girl, Wendy, and due to my financial situation, I'm Kenny. Makes sense. More analysis?

Cartman: Skeem is Cartman because, he's always attacking Kyle(Grimm) for his appearance. He's always coming up with "skeems" and shit. I think if you fucked with Skeem enough, he just might make you eat your parents.

Kyle: Grimm is most definitely Kyle. Ace said it was the hair. Less superficially, Kyle's character at times, feels left out of the loop. The Chinpokomon episode for instance. Kyle didn't understand the fad with the new show, but followed suit anyway to gain acceptance. I feel Grimm feels the same at times, but to what degree?

Stan: Ace was selected as Stan YEARS ago. Ok, maybe not, but it was a while ago. He was like, "Why, because I got a girlfriend?" Precisely. Less superficially, Stan is usually the most rational of the group, but has been known to fall into the b.s. every once in a while.

Kenny: On the outside, this is me. The hood always over the head. I'm not financially standout either. Personality wise, he's me ALL day. He wouldn't let the PSP go. I'd be kinda happy if my chick was rated a slut.....Last, but not least, my inaudible input is usually what makes or breaks situations.

Dig it?

Cin City is still gonna happen, when? Your guess is as good as mine. I don't know if it's there or not, but Relly Boi has a new song, "Goon City". It's nice, you oughta czech it out!

P.E.A.C.E

P.S.~What I say?

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit