Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Israel Is Real

Hmm...I'm watching this fat guy on Comedy Central, he's kinda cheeqz. He keeps on ripping on different countries and playing into their stereotypes, it's not, it's sad actually. How do you make an entire comedy routine out of using the same characters in different countries? That's not comedy, that's an elementary school cap session or some weak shit...

So, in the defence of these countries(notice my English spelling?), I'm going to adress these countries/continents.
FRANCE- Ok, what do we have here? Well, for starters, apparently, EVERYBODY in France loves the comedy of Jerry Lewis. I'm not hating that, but I doubt it's true. Like in America, we ALL don't love Chevys or Fords. Another one, they say ALL French people stank. I've never met a French person, but like any other human won't you smell after a while? This probably comes from the history of France. The French would wear their clothes from Fall til Spring, the women would get visited by "Aunt Flo" and keep wearing their clothes. I don't know how credible this is, but people say what they say for a reason.

JAMAICA- Word is, they all smoke "Gunja", and they're VERY homophobic. I can't speak for every citizen of Jamaica, so I'll butt out of this one. According to In Living Color, all they do is work. What's wrong with getting high and ruling the world?

JAPAN- In America, what is our main assumption about Japan? They're ALL SMART! Well, I have never met a stupid Oriental person, so this one is still up in the air. I think this one died out in the '90s. but they're Karate savvy....Another one that kills me because it seems to be common knowledge, the size of their endowments. I don't give a damn, but Damon Wayans told a joke about how he saw an Asian guy buying a pack of Magnums, so.....There you have it.....And the famous, they all look the same...

MEXICO- People go to town on these folks. They say they're ALL immigrants, if not that, then they'll do jobs for pennies on the dollar....It's been said, carpooling is like Bozo's clown car, gimme a break! I got no other stereotypes for Mexico. Ooh, and cerveza.

IRELAND- Well, the ONLY one I know is, they drink a lot. Well, my 4th grade teacher was part Irish, and I've never known her to smell of alchy.

RUSSIA- The only ones I got, their tempers are(explosive, get it?), and they drink Vodka a lot. Sting wonders if they love their children too....

GERMANY- I've experienced the company of a few German folks, when they speak their language, it's delivery is very brash, this may not apply to all. Some stereotypes I have found that amuse me: Blonde hair, blue eyes, intelligent, hardworking, BEER, sausage, sauerkraut, and they say they have no sense of humor. I met a cat at Wright State straight from Deutschland, and he cracked a few laughs, so, HA!

I think I'm done, for, I don't know where I was going with this, I just like doing the color thing.

P.E.A.C.E.

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit