Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gud Muzik

"When you're blue, and got nothing to do, get into the party life! If you're feeling low, ain't go nowhere to go, get into the party life!"

That was a tad irrelevant, but anyway. Here are some jams straight from the repertoire of I that'll ease your mind when you listen. Take notes!

Hall & Oates--"Out Of Touch". Some may be familiar with the song itself, others with the melody. "Where do I know that sound from?" Cool & Dre reworked the melody with synthesizers and gave the beat to Young Jeezy for his Inspiration song, "Streets On Lock". "I got the streets on lock, Atlanta on my back." Dig it?

Curtis Mayfield--"Move On Up". This is one everybody should recognize, produced by Just Blaze for Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco's "Touch The Sky". Good show!

Rick James--"Super Freak". EVERYBODY knows this song. If I didn't pick this song, then it would definitely be "Mary Jane". You may recognize this as the atmosphere to MC Hammer's, "Can't Touch This", AND Jay-Z's "Kingdom Come". A lot of people claim they don't hear "Super Freak" in Jay's song, I don't understand how, but I guess some people just don't have the ear.

"We be jammin'."

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit