Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gotta Get Yourself Some Scooby Doos

(Scooby Doos are shoes by the way) I've been peeping other blogspots and the like, and I've noticed they all have one thing in common.....They all post pictures of the ugliest sneakers. I think since half the blogs I look at are run by 'celebrities', people just eat it up. Well, let's look at some ugly shoes together, huh?
 
Some kinda Nike....These remind me of children's shoes that light up when they walk, but for adults.

 
I have never been a fan of Supra's shoes until recently. My dude, Joe, rocked a pair I could see myself wearing once, other than that, their older models were kinda ugly.

 
I need new Nikes and Pumas.....but not these. 

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit