Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

"You Think You Know Me"...well, you should.

Hello world, it is I F to the A-U-S-T-E amd I am fresh off of failing Math and English (yay!) but its cool, bucklin' down is all it takes. But I want to adress something that has been running through my mind for the past day and heightened by Boogie's and Ashlee B.'s heated argument over their respective cliques, Ashlee's "Blue Team" and Mine and Boogie's and the whole Third World nation's......are you ready?....the omnisciencent "Green Team" (it even looks better) but still I wondered...they are both teams who have loosely connected goals, why can't they get along and collectively run the Wright State populus, hmm??!

I will tell you why...just like suburban kids and inner city rapscalians...they see so much of a difference in each other that they cannot stop and realize that they are both kids/teens and that somewhere down that line they have common intrests. It is why I proudly represent my suburban peeps but at the same time can relate slightly to my inner city peeps because in the end, we all want a good life...it is the DEGREE to which we must work to get said life that seperates us but if we put stereotypes and egos aside, we can help each other get that goal...I personally admit I'm not street smart but because I share a common goal with Boogie and Skeem-o they teach the kid the curves and what to do and what not do...it sounds corny but I picked up alot from them.

So in point, Blue and Green Team (see how you each are a "Team"), dont fight, collab and attempt run the school and party like Rockstars at the same time...'cuz it helps spread our M.T. Bag Thizzle-ness across the different "seas of people" that is Wright State University...Go RAIDERS! (o and boogie...fyi, i need that estimate on the apartments)

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit