Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wack Ass Shoes, Wack Ass Crews, And A Premiere 6 Hours After Half Past Noon

Ok, well, let me show you some shit I stumbled upon...My God, what is the kick game coming to?
 

I can't tell if these are for men or women...the color scheme suggests it's a woman thing, but with the release of the 'Ye ones, me don't know....
 

"I got stripes, A-di-das!" This shit ain't real...The Jeremy Scotts X Adidas....shit's kinda wack to me....but I'm sure they can move them....
 

Rick Ross did a recent interview where he stated that he will sell more records than 50 when Before I Self Destruct comes out with his own, Deeper Than Rap. I looked up both potential tracklists
and both look promising, 50 is rolling with his usual suspects and Ross has called in favors from some heavy hitters....

50 Cent: Before I Self Destruct
1.Intro
2.Came To Win
3.Get Up
4.Need Your Hate
5.Here For A Reason ft. Nate Dogg
6.Good To Be A Gangsta
7.Don't Mess With 50
8.Trust In Me
9.Norman Bates Motel ft. Eminem
10.Bitch I'm Sorry
11.All For You
12.No Time To Lose ft. Swizz Beatz
13.Lonely At The Top
14.You Need Us ft. Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo
15.Different Path ft. Dave Young
16.I Get It In
17.Somebody Forgive Me
18.My Reign 
19.Ready For War ft. Dr.Dre

He's got his usual producers, Havoc, Eminem, Dr.Dre, Scott Storch, Hi-Tek, and Sha Money XL...don't forget J.R. Rotem, Play-N-Skillz and Don Cannon.


Rick Ross' track list isn't complete yet, but he has a lot of guest features....Nas, Kanye West, John Legend, Mary J. Blige, Lil Wayne, Birdman, T-Pain and Busta Rhymes....Ross said in an interview, his music is more potent than 50's (this is kinda true, just because 50's style is so basic now and Ross says a lot of shit, but it don't mean nothing, it just sounds good) and if 50 sells 10 Million records, his album will sell 12 Million. Bull and Shit, but we'll see...


Last tidbit, big ups to my favorite rapper of the XXL Class of 2009. Drumroll please.....
 
(Charles Hamilton)

Apparently, Sonic the Hamilton's music video for "Brooklyn Girls" is gonna make its 106 & Park debut tonight...."It looks like you made it!" According to Third World Records, however, this is only the beginning. "Our work is never over". Big ups to the pink guy, though. It's about damn time we get a real record on the countdown.....I can only wonder, will "Stanky Leg" rank higher? We can only wait and see......

P.E.A.C.E


Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Youknowwhatthismeansrightdaredevil?

ΣMPΔTHΨ said...

...No, what does this mean?

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit