Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

N*E*R*D....So?

 

Where the hell is my FUCKING Nintendo? I wanna play my FUCKING Nintendo! I wanna get my Nintendo back! I wanna get my Nintendo back!

Well, technically, my SNES isn't missing, just the plug to make that bitch work is AWOL, somewhere at Ace Boogie's house....which I don't even understand why it's there. I can't have my FL Studio, I can't play Nintendo, I've been going stark raving mad around this bitch! FUCK!!! Grimm told me he found his NES, I'm not too certain if that bitch works...if it does, I know four games I want for it....

Metroid
Megaman
Double Dragon
Earthbound


Remember that down....since I put up the post with the Megaman and Metroid pictures, I decided to find an emulator for NES/SNES....since I got this BULLSHIT ASS Macintosh, that's not going down either(was Mac designed for 'window shopping'? You know, like, seeing a whole bunch of shit for computers that's ONLY available to PC users...shit's wack!). I was playing an online adaption of Metroid for NES and the shit was dirt slow, but from what I played, I want that shit. I also want Super Metroid for the "Moon Walk" feature.....Samus shoots enemies walking backwards, shit sounds pimper than Run Saber right about now....

 

This map looks like it'll tear a hole in your mind! I want it!

Leave Luck To Heaven FOREVER...

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit