Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FML

 

"Chicka-chicka, yeah!"

Superbad, we know it and love it over here in M.T. Bag, along with all those other movies by that guy who brought us, 40 Year Old Virgin, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Pineapple Express...

As of recently, I've noticed a trend amongst folks...I'd say it's a year or so late, but EVERYBODY seems to be hooked to the phrase "Fuck My Life".....

Y'all N!99@$ can't be real.  You live in America, what's so bad about your life? For real....I know there are some folks in America less fortunate than others, I pay my respect to those who couldn't help but be impoverished, as for the others who did nothing in life, I'm not gonna say you deserve it, but you gotta keep, keep on....

I learned life is about the journey, not the destination. Have as many experiences as you can because "You never know when you're gonna go". That's why LRG is my main shit, it's the "Equipment for Life's Journey". The majority of folks who say this are college kids....Ain't nothing worng in your life...There's people living in Third World countries who don't know if they're gonna eat on any given day....So back to the experiences, you're gonna have some good ones, and you're gonna have some bad ones....the bad ones may seem to be worse than the good, probably because folks over react so damn much....always remember, through the good AND the bad, you're still ugly....

Thought I'd throw some comic relief in there...

 

Some shit I get a decent kick out of: www.fmylife.com

Folks post times in their lives where shit has either blown up in their face, or gone horribly awry.

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit