Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trial & Error/ Chasing Pavements

A song that's been running through my mind, and playing on the iPod for a minute, is gonna make its way into my repertoire of phenomenal beats....Adele "Chasing Pavements".

"Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements, even if it leads nowhere?"

After watching hours of the idiot box, mainly, House of Payne, something stood out to me....CJ was talking to Malik(to the HoP illiterate, CJ[G-Money from New Jack City] is the father of his son, Malik). He told him something along the lines of: "You can't choose a career based on the women and the money. Do something you're passionate about."

They always say chase your dream, but you need a back up plan. Back up, shmack up! If you're chasing you're dream, you're right, even if you're wrong...

I read something too, somebody said something like, "God wouldn't put you through so many obstacles if He didn't think you could make it past them."

Sometimes I question life, where am I gonna end up, why am I really here? You know the usual...When I attended college, I stumbled upon some inspirational  literature by Deepak Chopra.

Who Am I? I am the universe acting through a human nervous system.
Where Did I Come From? I came from an energy that was neither born, nor will ever die.
Why Am I Here? To create the world in every moment.


I feel like this effort was meant to be, yet, due to these obstacles, sometimes I just don't know....I'll never give up on it, I've invested too much time and effort into it. But, damn, sometimes it just feels like an examination. My best good music computer crashes and I'm cursed with a fucking Macintosh that doesn't do anything.

I spent from 2 A.M. this morning all the way to 8 A.M., downloading what I was led to believe was a Digital Audio Workstation, like Fruity Loops, but not quite. I open the bastard, but it required an external program to make it work. Geesh, ok, it took 15 minutes to download a 12MB file...why did it take so damn long? I tried installing it, I had to give the adminstrator's password, it's not my computer, so I asked my step-dad what it was. Got it. SHOWTIME, right? WRONG!

I opened that bitch, it was nothing but a wack, watered down Cubase. No sequencer, no nothing.....

With great power comes great responsibility, I guess. Nobody does it likw, M.T. Bag, I know that, so I'm not afraid of any other acts out there.We got enough charisma to liven a stadium full of dead people, so controlling a crowd isn't a big deal to me....it seems making the music is my difficulty. 
If you can read this, this is an S.O.S, send me a fully funtional PC....

I'm going out of my mind without hearing fresh beats I'm making on the daily, so I gotta listen to old shit on my iPod. I don't want to write to those beats, I want my phenomenal tracks....People in hell want ice water.....

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit