Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm An Uber Rapper/Producer And I'm A PC

 
Howdy, heauxs! Ever since the crashing of my PC, I've been having a hard time trying to get back into the groove of making beats. You know, you can't make rap music without the beats, unless we go a capella, and that's not my cup of tea. For blogging and staying in loop, I've been using a Macintosh computer. In my opinion, Macintosh is the dumbest idea of anything, EVER! Ok, it has its ups, but the downs really outweigh them shits.
MACINTOSH:
Pros:
Wave Menu Dock, it's sexy, I like that shit
The ability to drag pictures right off the Internet
It's powerful and starts up quick
Like, no viruses
Powerful as hell
Cons:
It runs little to no essential programs needed to do shit(i.e. FL Studio)
Some Macintosh cpus don't offer a right-click(Thank Beejeezus I got one of those that does, or somebody would die)
PC:
Pros:
Universally known, well accepted
Easy to navigate, does shit
Cons:
Trojans and viruses risk is pretty high
Crashing/freezing
Kinda slow, dog
The computer game is like, y'all come from the same concept.....why don't y'all do the same shit? Look at it like:
  
Megaman, he's a PC
Megaman would represent the PC because EVERYBODY knows a thing or two about him. Upgradable, interchangeable, and packs a punch. Universally accepted, ya?
Samus Aran of the Metroid series

Samus is an underrated character, much like the Mactintosh. Sleek and sexy, but nobody knows the troubles she's seen. Powerful, but the bugs still gotta be worked out. They limited her powers on Super Smash Brothers, showing 'they' didn't care much for her abilities. You probably didn't know she was a girl......anyway....


I'm in need of a PC, M.T. Bag can't do what they do if MZA can't crank out those beats y'all jam to, eh?


I'm an uber rapper/producer and I'm a PC.


P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit