Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chief Rocka

"I am the Chief Rocka so I guess I am in charge"


You may be a tad lost about what I'm talkin' about. Up here (points to head), it makes complete sense. Technically, I guess this has been done before, but who cares, this is me we're talkin'.....Anyway. I thought about my most recent beat (If You Love Me(Instrumental), since I've been listening to it non-stop since I made it. The way I'm gonna make my beats from now on, is the way a Native American would do it.....don't call me racist.....


The way the Natives lived prior to the White man coming through and taking shit, when they ate an animal, they utilized ALL parts of its body. This is how I feel about the way the beat was made. I sampled a part of the song, looped it through and through for the verse. Then I sampled the chorus and expanded it some in the chorus for our song. I included the guitar solo as well to add a touch of LISTENABILITY, and I added an outro, using the same outro Coldplay used to end their song. Now, some folks would complain that people shouldn't sample other people's music, but I don't see the problem with it. I believe if you add your own personality to the sound, it's perfectly fine, and I would be honored if I was a part of making music so good, somebody wanted to use it in their song.....but that's all my opinion.


At Third World Records we're all about good music. That's why we make tracks under A Long Time A.G.O. Music...in case you're not familiar with its meaning, it stands for: A Long Time Ago Geniuses Organized Music. Our mission is to make music with the same quality and emotion as the artists who came before us and layed it out so we could have what we have today. We're gonna do the old school proud. There's nobody(well, a few) that makes music with the same drive and determination as us.  Skeem is back for a reason, because it was meant for The Most Thizzle Boys And Girls to rise and be the finest artists of our time 'til INFINITY!


Once we grip the attention of the Third World, we're setting up shop on Mars, and that's far out....


Time for bed..


P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit