Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, February 27, 2009

I swear you are insignificant Guru

alrite...this is informal so bear with me. I just left UC and while I was preparing to leave I see guess who, Guru Savant. Now, I don't...excuse me, didn't have no problem with him 'cuz "its just hip hop" haha. But I ignore his entrance, bleh. As I'm leaving I see him so I cordially give him the nod, you know, mutal respect. See, this is where the story to him, gets messed up because apparently he didnt see the nod, didn't feel acknowledged enough or whatever but I hear a distinct "PHUCK YOU!" and I without thought give the middle one back to him, just a habit.

Guru, kid you dont know me, dont run around claiming this isnt beef and it is just hip hop because if it was then I totally get it, friendly competition right? No problem, but if you got a problem with me please say it to my face...don't wait til im walking out the door to talk trash....or at least tell your friends to shut up cuz they DAMN sure dont know Shaun Fauste. I let you call me Grimm because business wise its what I am recognized as. But, man...I dont know about you. You really are in no position to talk smack 'cuz basically I have done nothing to incure such hatred to go and use the word "FUCK" and to use me as a noun in your sentence is simply preposterous.

So, all I do is laugh because you are truly petty, now I debate responding because I chose to respond to a real emcee, not someone who talks trash behind my back...literally. You will just have to wait til March 8th.....

P.S.- After this, I am done with UC rappers, UC guys (not all but you know if you fake), and mmm, 77% of UC women.

Thanks for Rockin' with the KID

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on the 1920's, so you can men and women was aware of, the businesses incorporates a some thing which was already called a "toaster" in their own villas and everyone seasoned from the popping rrn the toasts just about every. This can grand toaster oven; this may match up one 10 inch nachos. It's shiny equipment equipped with yellow metal upholster.


Here is my weblog :: savory conveyor toaster oven (http://toasterovenpicks.com)

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit