Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Greatest Story (N)Ever Told

I'm crazy.


I just reached this conclusion not too long ago. If I'm not crazy there's something wrong with me.


Most definitely


After publishing so many posts in rapid succession I kinda read through them. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube....well, if it's digital toothpaste, you can delete it, but I won't, it makes me laugh.


I think it's wintertime depression...or in our current situation, recession. I ain't been right for a number of years. Like Grimm told me jokingly one time, "Damn, homie, in high school you was the man, homie. The fuck happened to you?"


I don't know. I don't care, maybe I do. My inspiration is at an all time high. Thank M.O. and Ace Boogie for their distinct rap styles. Them cats are hella tight now. I still gotta work on getting like that. It used to be me on top of the rap cyphers, now I struggle to even stay focused on the situation at hand....


Ace told me on MOAC he was gunning for number one spot, and the way it looks, he may earn that spot.


I came back to Green Team Central on Friday with Skeem by my side. The first night, I emptied all my Cabin Fever out, thus immobilizing my ego for the next night...


Skeem was there for the Mardi Gras party and such. I would've ran it like I said, but I was physically, emotionally, and spiritually drained. I don't know how Skeem is still alive, he stayed awake for 48 hours straight, except for a cat nap in Ace's wardrobe.


I was chilling with Green Team and it felt like the Roast of MZA. Good one...


The party wasn't baaaaaad, it was a giant fire hazard at best. Green Team came through in black as opposed to the green color scheme it was scheduled for.


I always felt like an opportunist, but if you saw this guy last night, he didn't even try to interact with folks. I felt victim to my thoughts, and still do. A lot of ends met in my mind last night, that's good, depending on how you think it.


The usual suspect followed their routines. Drunks were drunks, sluts were sluts, and everybody was nobody.


I missed every open opportunity last night, do I regret it? Not really, I chose the choices I chose.


Ace coud tell you about the groupie love, it was funny and GROSS!


I guess it's no big deal that WSU's female population doesn't appeal to me, they disgust me, and they be "turnin' me off", well, some of them. Except that one girl I didn't dance with, that would've made my night if I had done that.....meh!


I feel like I'm getting played on all aspects of me life. The only thing keeping me going is the idea that I'm gonna get to make music with the boys.


So, like my paranoia tells me, I think more people than I imagined come here and read what I rant, complain, and type about. If this site offends you, my deepest condolences. The lay out is definitely changing once I get the band to make suggestions and citations, the lay out is kinda how my mind is. RAP,WOMEN,MORE RAP. That's all I like, really. Don't judge me. Man, I'm crazy.


So, I came up with this album idea the other day. It's gonna describe my life in the way I think, by appearance. It'll be called "With Flying Colors". Every track is named after a color, that doesn't mean that's what'll be included in the lyrics. The name sets the tone. So let's look at the listing draft I got. It may change completely, it may not happen at all. This is the most creative idea I've come up with in centuries.


WITH FLYING COLORS
1.Out Of The Blue
2.Into The Green
3.Black And White
4.Brown Out
5.Purple Rain
6.Fields Of Gold
7.Georgia Peach
8.Tickle Me Pink
9.Her Voice Was Turquoise
10.Silver Bullet
11.Red Rum
12.Yellow Snow
13.Indigo Plateau
I need to do beats for this, I got high hopes....

P.E.A.C.E 

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

fine. just know i have the number two headband boogie...im comin for you...friendly comp. though

Anonymous said...

its all ish grimm....i'll wish you the best of luck...

ΣMPΔTHΨ said...

what y'all fail to neglect is the power of the sun, my niggas. I'm down and out while it's cold, "It's gonna be an okay winter". But SUMMER, beware, kids, beware. You can have #1 and 2, but I got that big fat 0.

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit