Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Have A Few Words With My Cannon"

It's official, I think I have found the illest game known to mankind....Super Metroid for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Ever since my post on Mac Vs. PC with the Metroid picture, I decided to do a little hunting. I found an online flash version of the NES version of Metroid and I tried to play it. The gameplay was dirt slow, I figured because it was not only a remake, but because it was online.


So, what does a person with hella free time do? He finds emulators and roms....ask me a few years ago, and I would've told you, you were crazy if you thought you could play a SNES game on anything but an SNES. It took me the greater part of the day to find an emulator compatible with this booty Macintosh.


I finally got it, but I couldn't find a rom of Super Metroid....they had Shaq-Fu of all games, but not Metroid. I download Super Double Dragon to test it, and I eventually found what I was looking for on the 'Net. I spent about 15 minutes playing Metroid.....ALL 15 of those minutes were pure action. I have never laid eyes on a more epic SNES game.


The Moon Walk feature is shittin', Samus curls up into a ball and lays bombs, she shoots missles....Megaman ain't got shit on Metroid.


I need to get out more!

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit