Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

"So, It's Come To This?"

It was just another weekend at the Boogie residence, the first time I hung out at his family's new digs.

We had a deep talk, a whole lotta pizza and Facebook pimpin'.

The television got flipped through and this children's show stuck out to me. The title appeared as Ace skipped through channels and I asked about it....Be careful what you wish for....

 
What the hell is a Hip-Hop Harry? 
It sucks and it's stupid. I guess that's what the 70s/80s babies thought of the shit we grew up on....
Oh well.
Off synchronized dancing and booty raps are the base of this show. The kids do that modern R&B pop/lock shit and the little girls keep doing the splits....I saw what year the episode I was watching came from, MMVI, 2006, I'm three years late on this matter....So? I don't watch a lot of Discovery Kids. I'm usually tuned into the CN, Nickelodeon, or The Disney Channel("Disney's where the heauxs at, in case you didn't know that").
Ace said, if tv continues to offer this kind of programming, his kids won't be watching tv until they're like 13. That's some shit...For real.
Ace and I woke up to awake and bake and Saturday morning cartoons. We came to the realization, cartoons no longer come on, nor go off, they just begin and end. There are no longer introductions to episodes, and they end on weird notes. 
Some odd shows that pass off as cartoons nowadays are these:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dc/SecretSat_logo.jpghttp://assets.m80im.com/resources/george_of_the_jungle/hdr.jpg 
Ok, that's it...I only saw these before returning to sleep and awakening at 4 PM to the arrival of Ben Ghrim.
What am I complaining about?
Who knows?
P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit