Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Best Day EVER!!!/Maijuno!

Aight nigga peep this shit.... January 20, 2009

I woke up at 9:45am, willingly...on that 'ol college bullshit. I went to my first class today for the first time ever, by the way this is the third week since school started.

History was the course that they gave me. So I show up to take a good hour of straight Powerpoint Notes, then left before class was over; I'd seen all I needed. So I dip out to the Student Union, where I; Opened A Bank Account and "Reactivated" my Wright1 phuck. Whilst openning my Bank Account I saw, a person from my high school who'd transfered to Wright State.

I won't say who, but I didn't expect to see him. Then I walked to Meijers (in the freezing cold) to activate another prepaid phone. Then across the street to the Marathon to simply buy Black and Milds for my own endulgement.

After all that began to talk bck from which the way I came.....the exact same way back. Through the Student Union all the way to Green Team Central. Where I smoked and departed from.

When I left GTC, I had was leaving to attend my Sex Ed course here in College. Don't be stupid of course I know about Sex. I'm just lookin for a reason to go out and do something. But anywho, I make it to class with just enough time to have caught the teacher on the elevator.

Smelling completely like Marijauna, I move to the back of the class where I began to freak my black....class impedes, Sexual Response....Excitement/Arousal....Orgasm....Retractory Period....BIRTH CONTROL..."Yada yada yada....be careful on you birth control choices, mine left me sterile. Yada yada yada"
-Ace Boogie's SexEd Teacherladybitch

I leave class with one thing on my mind...............SMOKE BLACK, so I do just that. As I walk back to my dorm I see my teacher walk to hers...which is practically up the street from mine.

Anyway long story short.....BEST DAY EVER!!!

MAIJUNO!!!!

Just when you thought it was safe to drink and play Uno......

I give my newest A.B.C (Ace Boogie Creation).........MAIJUNO.....wat is it?!

BITCH its the best. Its played like regular Uno, with drinking and regional house rules.

Times When a Person Would Be Drinking & Quantity:

At the opening everyone drinks 1 Beer Sip (you decide) or 1 Half Shot of Liqour.
Why? 7 Cards in yours hands.

*1 Drink every end of your turn if you have 7 cards or more.

Draw Two/Skip; affected person drinks 1 alone.

Reverse/Wild/Wild draw 4; Everyone including the person who put it down will be drinking. 1 for Reverse and 2 for Wilds.

Calling of Maijuno (Myjuno)
Everyone but person calling drinks 2 . Has to say Maijuno or 3 drink/2 card penalty

Maijuno OUT!
Everyone but winner drinks 3.

Keep playing until everyone Maijuno's out. Person who doesn't Maijuno out and loses chugs a beer or takes 3 half shots.

Incorporated House Rules:
Doubles- Same cards can be placed down if of the same face value; i.e. 2-2's, 3-7's, or 32 draw twos; as long as its the same face value your golden.

Passing- Tweez gave a pretty innovative rule and we're using it. Passing Draw Twos. If someone places draw two down, the very next person can place his draw two down to both keep him from drawing two and making the person after him draw 4.

Its pretty simple in theory.

PEEP THE VERY FIRST GAME. FYI, I'm the dark talkative guy.

Watch my face.


Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit