Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ameera Perkins




Every time I get the chance, I try to shine some light on other musical acts doing big things with their skills. Today, I would like to introduce you to a woman I went to school with...for a year, that still counts.

Her name is Ameera Perkins. From Cincinnati, but she now resides in Chi Town. Her style is a blend of Jazz, Pop and R&B.

I told y'all that art school has some very talented people coming out of it. If you're not familiar with the School for Creative and Performing Arts, C-list celebrities like Seth Green,Carmen Electra, and Nick Lachey attended...


(Chopped And Screwed (Ladies Remix))

If you were to visit Ameera's Myspace page, you'd find a song that is really starting to catch some attention. Featuring Tay Jasper, and I believe he also produced it, I suggest you listen to "Rocket Love".

I'm not gonna sit here and copy and paste her bio right here, so I'll just leave you with this:

I think all parties would greatly appreciate it if you would visit her Myspace page and listen to "Choose". The song is NIIIICE!!!!!

I genuinely think she has the voice to be a radio craze. Me...I hear Beyonce, Jill Scott and Rihanna in her voice....but, that's just me....

This depends on if I still feel like it or not, or if I'm still needed.... I'm supposed to make a modern version of the beat to this song:

(Alexander O' Neal and Cherelle "Saturday Luv")

Things will unfold, they always do.

But really, iPod Ameera. I sense A LOT of potential coming from her style...

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit