Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Don't Call It A Come Back

http://naked.actors.nu/photos/933646/streetfighter-jean-claudevandamme.jpg

Remember that(look up)?

Maybe, maybe not.... The movie wasn't garbage.....It just wasn't filled with signature moves and the characters didn't resemble the video game....Well.....


Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li

Well, I feel this is what would happen if Ed Boon and John Tobias did, Mortal Kombat: The Sonya Saga.....FYI, there is a third Mortal Kombat slated for 2010....

Ok, ok, my only problem with this Street Fighter film, there are only a few characters from the game who will appear in the movie, all of which I don't play with... Chun Li, M.Bison, Vega and Balrog, played by Michael Clark Duncan.....

I think this movie will fare better than Dragon Ball, because the video game has deeper roots in Pop Culture than the anime show.

I have never been a movie goer, and these movies coming out soon aren't changing my mind....

The only Street Fighter I was looking forward to was, Street Fighter IV for the 360....http://www.techlivez.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/street-fighter-4.jpg
[If you ever wanna step up to me, you'd have to catch a MissingNo and do the infinite item cheat, feed yourself a million Rare Candies, get a green mushroom, and push "Up,Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start" (The Contra Code for Extra Men)....but by then, you'd realize you're acrophobic]
http://images.webmagic.com/klov.com/screens/S/wSuper_Street_Fighter_II_-_The_New_Challengers.png

This is an INTERGALACTIC challenge. If there is anybody in the universe who still owns a SNES and a copy of Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers, show them to me, I will beat them. I own those too, still, so, if you think you're thizzler than me, you aren't and never will be.

***Fashion Side Note***

[kanyerouge.jpg][kanye-west-louis-vuitton-front.jpg]

(Kanye West's new Louis Vuitton sneakers)

....Despite my dislike for odd looking shoes....I could actually see myself wearing a pair of these.

They remind me of Reebok "54.11's"http://broccolicity.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/milkfed-reebok-freestyle-sneaker-1.jpg
[The Reebok Freestyle(Women's shoe) was nicknamed 5411 because of how much they came up to with tax. In NYC they were $49.99]

Hmm....now that I've compared a Men's shoe to a Women's shoe, I don't think I want them anymore.....they're unisex shoes....finally!

P.E.A.C.E

P.S.- I found out I was a Lesbian today...

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit