Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

10 Wackest Emcees of All Time

I decided to shift the direction of today's posting. Instead of honoring real rappers for what they do well, I'm putting the spotlight on cats who strictly sell records and produce "Hot Garbage". This has never been done before, well, maybe it has, but a lot of people feel they're better than name dropping. I'm gonna put some visuals up, just so you know I mean what I blog....(Before I get it started, please know, I do not hate any of these characters, for, I do not know them personally. I just don't like much of the material they put out)

First up!
http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/warner_brothers/mikejones/0305_mike_jones_d.jpg
Mike Jones- Who? Mike Jones. His gimmick was hot for the first year he was out, but now Mr.281-330-8004 is old and out of the spot light. The only thing Mike Jones was good for was "Still Tippin' " where Slim Thug and Paul Wall proved themselves as decent rappers, as for Mike Jones, he would just repeat himself until his verse was through.

"It takes grindin' to be a king, it takes grindin' to be a king" and "Back then, hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot, hoes all on me, back then, hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot, hoes all on me, (I said) back then, hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot, hoes all on me". Good one. Now, the only thing he can do to keep himself on the radio is to enlist big names for cameos on his songs.

Will Smith in 2008 
Will Smith- Don't get me wrong, I like the music The Fresh Prince has put out, but, lyrically, he's booty. "Summertime" was the only song I ever heard Will Smith show some lyricism, other than that, I think he was tryna sell records by "Gettin' Jiggy With It". "The Wild, Wild West" and "Welcome To Miami"...just disgraces to the music game. Smith his a helluva actor, but when it comes to the mic, don't quit your night job.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/11/16/Chingy_061116031337460_wideweb__300x375.jpg
Chingy- I think Luda was on something when he signed Ching-a-ling to DTP. I think when he came out with "Right Thurr", I was the only cat at school who wasn't feeling it, I dug the remix with Trina though. The only songs by Chingy I would ever request somebody to play for me are "Holidae Inn" and "One Call Away", not for his verses though. His voice is annoying and even on his realest tracks, he never said a thought provoking thing.

http://www.hitlist.com/images/albumcovers/onmyown_crunchyblack.jpg
Crunchy Black- better known as that dude that used to hang with Three 6 Mafia. Mr.Black was once confused by mom, with the newest member of TLC, Oh So Crispy...beyond me. Crunchy has ruined many a Three 6 Mafia songs, including their hottest radio hit, "Stay Fly", he was the only dude on the song who didn't represent. He also had a brief appearance in Juicy J and DJ Paul's Changes 2 movie, he was introduced and by the next scene he was shot dead, wow...

http://www.hiphoproll.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/birdman1.jpg
Birdman- Point blank, he doesn't have a hot verse under his belt anywhere, he's just a good man with the money, with that said....I'll leave him alone.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/images/artist/b/bg/az_official/281x211.jpg
BG- Ok, I gotta pick on somebody from Cash Money, BG, the bootiest of all the Hot Boyz. Nuff Said...it didn't take much to be the best rapper in the Hot Boyz.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/BrownPride4Lif3/Bone%20Thugs/WishBone2.jpg
Wish Bone (of the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)- You kinda only remember his verses because of how hard Bizzy, Layzie or Krayzie went. He's been known to ruin many songs, but no matter.

http://www.grounduphiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/TooShort300x403.jpg
Too $hort- $hort Dog, no doubt, is pretty wack, but he's the good kind of wack. I'll listen to him because he makes me laugh. I actually like "Freaky Tales" by this dude and his verse on Lil Jon's "Bia Bia", it's funny. He's also on one of my favorite Jay-Z songs "A Week Ago", where I'm thoroughly convinced Hov ghostwrote the hook for him to say.

 
Gucci Mane- Man, this dude has been cheeks since his first song, "Icy", where he got shat on by Young Jeezy. He makes strip club music and shit for the dope boys, I respect that, I just don't think he's that good of a rapper. Lyrically- shitty, Delivery- top notch, he's got rhythm.
http://www.xcomment.com/g2/img/shawty_lo_dey_know032408072842.gif
Shawty Lo- I enjoy the comedic sound of D4L, but Shawty Lo took it too far when he tried to establish himself as a dope man with "Units In The City", he always sounds like he's not allowed to be rapping and he doesn't talk about anything. Wack stamp!

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit