Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, November 7, 2008

"I've Been Around The World And Summarized That It's All The Same"

Wow, it's Friday...history was made Tuesday, but it doesn't really feel like it.

Don't get me wrong, it was a monumental moment, and we don't really get to play with our Christmas present 'til January, but, man, nobody's changed.

This election was all about the change. I'm not dissing nor excluding myself when I say this, but nobody on the face of the Earth has changed their Pre-Tuesday swagger. We're all still going into situations the same way we used to. There's nothing wrong with that, I fear breaking the routine as much as the next person, but it's pretty bad.

(Irrelevant but still kinda topical) Boogie basically got a threat from this Q (fraternity bullshit) because of the way he posed in a picture.

.

Apparently this is a trademarked pose or some kinda soft shit by the Q dogs. We've been doing this since were Frosh in high school. I'm not gonna runteldat about ol' homie, but I feel the need to share what he called Boogie.

"Bitch ass hoe ass corn ball ass nigga"....ha ha ha ha....no lie.

Boogie says these cats in grown mens' bodies still act like kids.

In other news, it's hard out here for a stoner nowadays. The cops and officials are cracking down. The cops came to the IDOP because we were around some cats who were blazing and it was dank. My boy got his bowl confiscated and recieved two b.s charges. I don't understand, if cannabis is illegal, why can you only get in trouble if you have it on you? Wouldn't it make since if you made it so cats would fear getting stoned? I don't care.

Fuck tha Police - N.W.A

I thought it would be a nice touch.

The E-M-P'll say P.E.A.C.E

P.S- M.T. Bag might be coming to UC sooner than expected, keep an eye out, heaux!

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

where dem new posts? i like this actually..... "Ghrim"

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit