Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Inspectah Muafuccin West!!!!!!!

.......huh....wat? Oh yeah blog...Anyway, whats good web surfers and us alike. I'm about to try out this here blogging ish. M.T. Bag is preparing for war once the economy crashes (in case we can't make it to France in time). Since the week started there has been a "Mind Infiltration" battle between the Mza and I. You see knowing the password to his Facebook I changed his status saying "Matt is having butt sex with Koala Bears from Kentucky..." You see my attack was only intended to be black on black pranking, but NO! Mza saw it fit to retaliate. In response he changed my status to, "A**** is headed to an orgy involving three shaved mexican monkeys and about a gallon of KY Jelly." (Probably wrong somewhere cause let's face it i'm kind of drunk, but STILL not funny right.) But that wasn't it! So bitch-like of him Mza changed his password...trying to stop me from coming back to respond and shit! But little did he know that wasn't ENUFF! So what I didn't know his password, I didn't have to. I only had to get his security question answer for his email account....genius, i know... So then began the Ace Boogie Mindgames, and Mza played and lost just about every last one of them.

I"ll tell you about the final strike. Mza panickingly checked his email to change his password, I knew he would have to answer his security question. All because I just said "I have to get BACK in to your email so I can hack your facebook." (Make him think I already knew the password). But I had forgot it, and apparently so did he (maybe it was luck but I say otherwise). Anywho he had to put in the security question and I fuccing knew that. So I just watched him do it, while he didn't expect a damn thing.....the next day I just attempted to log into his facebook and said I forgot the password got it sent to his email.***

Changed the status to, "Matt is giving handjobs to German Squirrels on PCP. Just the way he likes." (Comedic Genius, I KNOW!) Then I remembered, HE changed his password....sooooooooo I'M GONNA change his password. From that point out the war was won, all I had to do was let the music play out. And it was so thizzle when it did.

BUT WAIT, the moral to this story is don't try to play Ace Boogie...you'll only get played.

***Kids try this at home. :-)

Also watch videos our videos on youtube. The quality is asscheeks, so that means it's got to be shittin right?!

Just Search:
Inspectah West and/or Nigga Faced Killah...

And Since Murdock always puts a track up, I guess I will too.

Inspectah West will seek you out like a Blood Hound.

Blood Hound - 50 Cent

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ya crazy as hell...i coulda told murdock not to to mess with ace, negro is vindictive like a motha....

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit