Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Class of 2010(XXL Magazine Cover)

This is a drunken Empathy saying what's up for the first time in weeks.....

I'm watching Moral Orel, I just ate some 8 week old waffles and the sex was pretty awful.

Anyway, by the wishes of Ben Ghrimm, M.T. Bag will strive to be featured on the cover, or at least the issue of the Class of 2010 XXL Magazine.

We want a deal by the end of 2009. Yeah, we're in the process of finishing the Original Cin Mixtape. Boogie and I are so near break, we're gonna get in this the right way. MZA still has unfinished business, everybody knows who she is............

I haven't made a decent beat in weeks, but M.T. Bag is still on its grizzy.

Get ready, M.O is a major part of the tape, Relly Boi, will be on it, Ghrimm will get his verse, I can't wait.

Boogie is still on his myspace game, getting chicks with the same names to be our friends. Ghrimm is still tryna get us shows, and I'm tryna get us on some blogs.

Me and Boogie had a fifty round freestyle battle, it was intense, it was a tie too.

I'm pooped.........


The E-M-P'll say P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit