Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Youth In Asia

Been a long time since the boy even entered this site. Feels like I've been (self) exiled. Apparently, the boy is excommunicated and shit. Ok, allow me to rebuttal and give my side of this.





M.T. Bag= The best Hip-Hop group of all time. Point blank.

The root of the problem started when we were in the final stages  of creating M.I.C. Mr.Skeem left. I had no problem with him leaving if that was his prerogative, but we have this album with four cats on it and we got three cats now.....

A few months later, we became more focused, we had to grind a little harder after losing our fourth man. The motivation was at an all time high. Skeem was on his good ol' solo dolo. One day, he wanted to come back. Honestly, I hesitated, Ace and Fauste were on board to let him come back, I'm not gonna tell the guy, "NO!"

The strain was put onto the group when we started recording Sp00ks&Sp00ns. A new and improved "Asshole" Boogie arose. The musics that were put onto the project were forced to be made. The only person that likes every single one of his verses on the album is Ace. The turn out, decent nevertheless.....BUT then M.O decides to get down with us after years or so of being in this solo-all-by-himself-type-shit.

I hardly ever came around to Ace's anymore. Why? I was tired of being told we were gonna make music, then all we actually do is sit down, pack a hundred and one bowls, and me becoming the only conscious nigga in the room.

Skeem starts picking bones with Fauste. I never took a side because it wasn't my business. Then M.O wants to mess with Fauste. Then Ace. All the while, I'm not giving two shits. Being the catalyst I am, I had to convince Fauste to even attempt to reply. By then, M.O apologizes.

In short. I can understand the idea of you cats not having gas money to keep constantly getting me, but when I am over there, we don't do shit. I'm not strictly blaming y'all niggas, I feel uninspi(RED) around y'all sometimes. It appears to be more about image to y'all niggas. I just wanna make music, that's all I've been on forever....mayne.

Why did I leave the group? Every time I turned around, somebody was like, "I'm leaving the group." I don't give a fuck. At least this way I don't have to consult three other niggas about nothing.

We don't click like the clique were once were.

I hope we'll all still be friends. Aaram, Caleb, Matthew and Sheldon to the tomb. Fuck an Ace, fuck a Skeem, fuck a Midas, and fuck a Fauste.




So, if this is the end of M.T. Bag....I don't feel so bad.

Third World Records forever.

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit