Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The REAL Other Side Of The Pillow....Super Juicy Gossip...Outro Diss

Hi, Howdy, Sauetei (check latin spelling, if you so choose you phuckin geek)...Mr.Chase formerly known as Ace Boogie here and you probably haven't heard, but for the un-teenth time i'm leaving the band. But not just the band this time, I'm either leaving Third World Records or the rap game in general.

You see for the past few years I put my blood and sweat into running Third World like an actual label....I drew up contracts that some people have signed, I worked on finding and helping to develop artist (as if I'm developed my damn self), and I pushed this motherphucking webiste out to the people like a nigga gave labor everyday...

But your father, along with Fauste and Dinnerroll, (talking to the website) abandoned you....abandoned us...I tried to run you, hell I saw to your 10000th hit..I was shocked to hop on today and see that we had another 2000 hits since my last post in November. But its just not the same with out everyone contributing....And as the fate of the band's blogspot seems to be dying, seems like the band will soon be dying to. Everybody's too focused on what they wanna do, Fauste is on some early punk rap type shit. And Miz just tryin to be the next kanye still...Skeem wants to be your average everyday rapper using more simplistic beats and song ideas for crowd appeal. Seems like I'm the only one in the band nowadays, i'm still making music but its band music with no band and i don't wanna make any other type so I'm out... And the number reason i knew the band was goin was when the President of our Label, Mza, said this, "I represent a fictitious record label called Third World Records."

Since when are we fake I ask you "Midas?" If you ask me someone's ego is a little inflated, you choose the name a mythical king who seemingly makes gold from whatever he touches although flipping as if you were trying to make bad grammar look cool. And I also ask why switch focus to pushing yourself as opposed to yourself and the guys who were supposed to be yo niggas...but i guess that was fictitious too, eh?





ANYWAY like always I'll stay one condition, I Diddy it up like that. I would like for Midas Welle to humble himself and not change names or anything drastic, but simply let me post THE MOST REVEALING AND JUICIEST PIECE OF GOSSIP OF THIS DECADE.

Welle its on you this time and not Faucet...whats it gonna be Betrayl

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit