Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Monday, November 23, 2009

One Way Yu Know Cincy is 'bout that $$$

Chad Ochocinco, "the man with the hands," as I like to call him has sprung off on a new business venture which he discussed in "Hard Knocks," the HBO series on the Cincinnati Bengal Training Camp; which I could've been on if they followed Rey Maluga to Clifton, but I guess a lunch run isn't entertaining. But I digress. Chad is selling his own brand of prophylactics...............................................................................

Still don't know what those are yet....let me show you...

http://futureupdate.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/condom.jpg


Yeah you read right...CHAD OCHOCINCO PLANS ON HAVING HIS OWN BRAND OF CONDOMS. He recently posted a twitpic of the prototype of the packaging.



Completely golden, A+++++++++++, packaging.

BUT I don't know if a man famous for catching things should be selling condoms. If anything Jonathon Joesph should, but I digress.

Peach out.

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit