Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Ima tell us something about ourselves...

Now I mean no hard feelings towards anyone in the proceeding blog. For this is my constructive criticism.

First. Relly Boi, you make great songs for people to dance and get hype to. Any of your slower songs where you make an attempt to talk about anything other than yourself or some girl, flat out sux. Your making big moves cuz you grind hard, i respect that. Your style and your music are not for me therefore I don't like it. You need to work on increasing your vocab, talk what you know not what's hot, and lose your ego cuz you don't deserve one especially not around my band...love ya bro

Now M.O., I feel sorry for you. You try so hard, but you get nowhere and I think your problem is you just gotta cover more topics it seems you can make a song about anything, BUT you talk about the same stuff. One thing more than anything else, That CHRONIC NIGGA! But if you can learn to incorporate more things in your songs then i feel you can and will go places more than anyone else I know rapping right now. Keep up the good work. And phuck skandal homie do you...

Next Skeemitron, now i got some shit to say to yo ass...NIGGA IS YOU DUMB?!? How you gon say you freestyle better than me, when you still covering the same shit from years ago. And you writtens are catching up?! Hardly because you write the same shit you freestyle. What I need from you is to trying to compete with everyone this ain't a competition, and if it was you'd be least likely to win...

Now my biggest problem is with Faustus...I admire your grind, but I deny the all the talent that you boast to have. If you ask me...Shaun Fauste sux. Conceptually no. But rhythmically yes. Ben Ghrim was that nigga I had feared a bit. Now I look at you the same way I look at Relly, and that's not good. You didn't make the biggest improvement on Spooks and Spoons, Skeem did cuz his rap style got bettter. You on the other hand decided it'd be good to stop rhyming at times thus taking away an quintessential part of rapping. So stop thinking that. What you can do to improve; stop tooting your own horn, start rhyming again, drop the entire Shaun Fauste moniker.

Miz, what can I say about you. You helped me get to where I am today for that, good lookin out. But you've lost your musical ethics for what sounds good. Sampling songs from this decade that's low. Yeah, I helped make a "hit" out of one but still that's not the point. Rap wise your still pretty much the best in the group people won't acknowledge it until your delivery is top notch...you helped me with my rhyming, let me help you with your delivery. So that and stop sampling new shit are the only advice I can give you.

Now I don't have any reason to feel like I'm higher than anyone. The only reason I'm even posting this is because after I let people hear our music the only person the talk about is me and ya'll need the most improvement, and that's not what I want.

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit