Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Facephucking saves the day, Omarion's Being Gay, And South Park Sucking?!? Where's my shotgun?

YES YOU READ CORRECTLY...Facephucking- G.T. Term for facebooking...
19 year old Hot-Rod Bradford of Harlem, NY was accused of an armed robbery. What really gave the guy the NYPD blues was that he was in fact he was over 10 miles away in his dad's apartment. Had it not been for him being on facebook updating his status at the time the crime had happened then he would still be "celling" it up with Big Black Jackson and Officer Ricky @ Rikers.

Now if facebook can be used as an actual alibi then I have some planning to do...jk, but seriously who doesn't have a friend who just happens to know your facebook password, or may have it saved on their CPU to be put in automatically. I know i could update MZA's statuses, Pimp some of Fauste's girls for him, or even have Skeem come out of the closet if I so choose. So looks like ol' boy caught a break like Magic caught HIV.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

WHAT THE PHUCK IS YO PROBLEM HOMIE?!
Now lets just brainstorm...ok song title, I GET IT IN. My brain (and any other straight male's) would be like, "I need a whole slew chicks, to be made into everything from my bed to my house shoes."

BUT!!! Former B2K frontman, Omari Grandberry, decided the best direction to take the video was to have him spend most of this video surrounded by some sketchy looking niggas...they looked like if Johnny Depp was strung out on crack and penis. He did have one semi-hot part of the video when he was curling some bitches, now that was dope...but they disappeared so O could carry out his original I.H.O.S. idea.

All I have to say to my former 3rd fav R&B singer is...the phuck is yo prob. Just admit to being strictly dickly so people won't have to look at yo actions and wonder for themselves.

And you shoulda stayed on Young Money and used the Weezy Version.

CHECK THE SHIT:


southpark Pictures, Images and Photos

South Park has been my inspiration to keep my life going from week to week for quite some time now, but as of late episodes have been sub-par at best...Claims that Japanese go whaling and kill dolphins is because they piloted the Enola Gay (if you don't know what it is, grab a 5th grade history book.) That gets episode gets rated 3 swastikas for its sucking.

Then we got the most recent episode, Dances with Smurfs, got me weak with the analogy that the New Avatar movie is or shold be Dances With Smurfs. But Miz didn't like the episode and I don't know Miz to down talk a South Park episode. 2 star. The only real outstanding episode so far was the Butter's Bottom Bitch episode...if you haven't seen it hulu that shit!!! 4 stars. The wrestling episode, 1 star. Giving the season a 1 star per episode average. Especially because the F Word episode also get's one star from jump..thats not good Trey and Matt, ya'll phucking up...make us laugh lazy bastards!!!

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit