Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Guess Who's BIzzack!!!

What's good ya'll??

Music...inspires people. Movies inspire me. Yesterday I got really stoned and saw two movies which I was sleepin' on. These theatrical pillows include: Bruno, Sacha Baron Cohen's gay Borat; and Notorious, Biggie's only movie.

Now Bruno didn't really inspire me, but Notorious woke up the emcee that's being laying dormant in me for the past few months. Don't get me wrong, Notorious as a movie still sucked ass, but the story was something to inspire any person who raps and dreams of making it somewhere.

So my plans are to make upwards towards 40-50 songs. Remakes included. I plan on holding the Band to our idea of re-Recording our first release, Made In Cincinnati. I plan on jumping on any track anyone offered a position to. I plan on doing this "Showdown" album with my older brother, Relly Boi. I'm gonna make Skeem and M.O. finish their mixtape. I gotta make beats for the lil homie, Average Joe. I'm gonna start training my Lil Wayne, look out for a 9 year old gettin on some freestyles. But basically I'm going into a Boogie overload to make shit happen. Cuz this is the only free year I'm gonna have until I graduate from college.

Now back to my assesment of these movies. Skeem tells me that Lil' Kim doesn't like the way she was portrayed in the movie Notorious. Honestly, it made me respect her a lil bit more if that was actually her story. And I liked the actress that played Lil' Kim more than I like Lil' Kim. Physically that is. I still don't like her music that much.

And Bruno is the funniest movie since Half Baked in my opinion. There are some....phuck it thats a lie.....there are A LOT of really gay scenes, but it really adds to comic appeal of the movie...And that velcro suit was stupid!!!!

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit