Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"I See Them Flashing Lights"

I woke up sorta early today to lend a helping hand to my boys over at G.E.E.K(Give Everybody Everywhere Knowledge). Yeah. I met Average Joe at 11ish. Politicked, watched Twerk Team, and got to business. Joe blueprinted the mixtape out for me. The only way he was gonna get some hot beats I wouldn't keep for myself is if I made them before him.

Neon Strobelights! Yessir! I won't leak too much about it. Today I put the beat down for "Hip-Hop Sorrow", a Sailor Moon MIDI, and "Touch The Stars", which couldn't have come together any better. That sample will go unmentioned until G.E.E.K releases NSL's. Expect M.T. Bagto be featured on this project. It's due for July 31st, and once released, you'll be able to catch it here for your listening pleasures. The release party will go down in November....for some reason, so stay tuned.
This is what happens when I don't get my beauty rest. Yurr, yurr!

"Th-th-that's all, folks!

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit