Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Step Up 2 The Streets

Decent movie, with the LRG hat and Casssie.....not my point at all. This post is a reiteration. You, him, her, them, or it cannot beat me in Street Fighter. Mr.Fauste wanted to say his friend can beat me in the newer version, Street Fighter IV. After today's meet, good luck! He never even saw him play, which pissed me off even more!

He wants to bet $20 AGAINST ME! Yeah, do that. To get paid for shit I can do in my sleep, you may as well just hand me your paychecks.....Speaking of getting paid, a while ago, Boogie had me read his strategy guide. They hold these big ass tournaments and apparently I missed the biggest ones: Destruction and Evolution I believe were the names of them.....Those cats were using E.Honda and Balrog, I could've busted SO much ass! Now......road trip to South Dakota?

I guess it's the greed in me, but I hate that "top-three-winners-share-the-prize-money-bullshit". If I do end up there, I hope A LOT of people come, I got bills, and clothes I want.

"Hadouken!"

P.E.A.C.E

P.S~I think the only way for me to shut up about this is for somebody to lay me out, in the flesh or online....when pigs fly.........

"Pig and elephant DNA just won't splice!"

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit