Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Red Monkeys Pissed Off Cuz The Bathing Apes Keep Startin' $4!+"

I'm not the biggest BAPE fan, nor am I the biggest Red Monkey fan, but you gotta admit, they both release some interesting items.
(Red Monkey Jeans...E.Honda?)
(The only pair of BAPES I'd spend MY money on)

I'd show more, but BAPE's website doesn't let you take their pictures from them, smart, I guess...The other Red Monkey Jeans I saw were either too cheesy, or looked faked. People spend $500 on the jeans, and $300 on the sneaks? Japan Yen must be some shit!

Twas a wasted post, huh? NO. When it doubt, get lifted!
(LRG--The Karmaloop Exclusive Soft Pack Tee)

Haha, the shirt looks like a pack of Newports.
(The Official Cigarette of the African American Community)
I did my research to understand why this particular cigarette is accepted by Black folks....the company originated in North Carolina. About 49% of the sales made by Newport are credited to African Americans. I guess I understand the word "square" now....no I don't.....Wikipedia calls them "Ghetto Breath-Mints". Makes me wanna laugh out loud, but can't, but it's cool for Tom Green to hump a dead moose.

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit