Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Thuggish Ruggish Bag

"Stalkin' gat fools, walkin' jack moves."

I'm at the Fauste house listening to some Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. Came from Stuntman's a lot earlier. He had himself a cute baby, but that didn't stop him from getting a royal ass whooping in some games. (Soul Calibur III and Mortal Kombat: Deception)

I was listening to some verses from the Fauste Meister, I can't wait for Cin City to come out. People are really liking the story. This is when the kid feels flattered. I feel my ideas are coming to life and such. Anyway, I thought about the original Third Worldians and how we compare to Bone.....the rappers anyway. This is done in order of the picture above, in case you're not Bone savvy.

KRAYZIE BONE: I think I'm closest to Krayzie because he calls himself Leatherface, and I'm Niggaface...ha. Usually, Krayzie is the considered the leader, I claim foreman, no heirarchy. Besides these, I'm kinda singled out for the reasons I'ma give on the other ones.

LAYZIE BONE: This one is Ace Boogie. There's a lyric in the song "Creepin' On Ah Come Up", "dressed in black, wearin' make-up on my face." This lyric reminds me of a song he and I did "Spy Vs. Spy", where he said, "I paint my face like a clown." Ha. Okay, just reminded.

BIZZY BONE: Most definitely Stuntman. Out of control flow, and pretty damn violent, yet religious at the same time.

FLESH-N-BONE: Skeem, yes. Most likely to go to jail AND go directly back.....haha, no hate, or wishing that upon you. Also, known to leave the group, or not be present. Topics are similar too.

WISH BONE: FAUSTE! Some believe Wish ruins the group, I think he's nice, it's just sometimes, he drops the pace. Not saying that about Fasute. I compare these two because in both of these rapper's lyrics, you are "taken there." Quite visual, I mean. Dig it?

Probably should sleep. "Love Lockdown" ain't old to me yet, "you looooose!"

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit