Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Me Likey

Can you say appeal? "A peel?" No, silly, "Appeal". "Cop a feel?" Forget it?

Anyways, The Chef is hard at work doing his UC duties, just like Ace and I did at Wright State. I'm not there to see the progress, but I'm sure I'll receive a lukewarm welcome Friday. Chef says he distributed the sound and such to his English class, the peers AND the teach. "Cook beans!" It's about damn time, I thought we'd never drop a CD on the welcome mat of UC, but now the word is getting out.

The sound of M.T. Bag continues to spread like lung cancer, and people are left breathless after hearing the sound experience. So, what does this mean? We're starting to reach out to more audiences, just like the "master" plan said. The gangstas like our shit because, as of recently, the beats are getting that "wang" in them. The old folks like our shit because, it's not"gun poppin' nonsense". The kids like our shit because they're kids. Heauxs, P.A.N.C.A.K.E.S, single ladies, and such like our shit because we got it like that. It's only a matter of time. I mean, I've NEVER heard anybody say we suck, so that's a good sign. I'ma tell you what Czar*Nok told me, "You can only keep getting better." Pimp Tight!

The Chef keeps telling me about how people dig my beats and such. My response: "I know." No cocky. When you make beats, they're either 100% nice or they're not, simply put. We wouldn't rap on a garbage beat and expect you to listen to it. So when "Cincinnati's Finest" or "Nikes & Pumas" comes on, you and I know what's goin' on.

My "The, The Affiliates, Boy!" section is gonna start to grow, people think it's a nice concept. I agree. This is a decent opportunity for y'all n!99@$, once again, no cocky. When/if we make it to the top, y'all automatically come with us, and vice versa if y'all push us like we do y'all. "I just copped that M.T. Bag album. Let's go their website...Who are all these people? Let's check out their music too." You see?

By the way, South Park deserves some kind of award. Last night's episode wasn't epic, but it was still pretty good. "Oh my God!!! Not FINNNNNLAAAANNNDD!!!"

P.E.A.C.E

P.S~Seriously, anybody got a SNES adaptor, I'll Roshambo you for it.

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit