Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Monday, April 13, 2009

New Man, Present Wants, Old Thoughts

In recent events I had to turn a new leaf, you see I learned that to live life stressed over things all the time isnt healthy but what gets me is that I can never help but wonder "what does it all mean?" The pain, the struggle, the grief and what-not. In the end is it worth all that we endure, is there a rainbow at the end of the road. You tell me, right now, I decided to just live this lif with every last breath I have. I still have needs, evident by the fact that I still like this chick at my job but you know, I feel if it's my due time then it will naturally work itself out right? Somethin' has to...thats's always the plan that people fall back on it is a shame because it holds us back. If we fail then we are more than capable to pick ourselves up and keep tryin', especially if you know you want this, this being whatever you desire.

Me, I desire a girlfriend, looks are not that important, a little confidence in herself but can still hold the fort down and won't be swayed when we fight or things turn sour. We all fall, it is how we get up that determines how we succeed. Maybe, I will find that girl, maybe not, eh being a playboy isnt all bad...I have willpower to a degree. But if I dont ever get her then I feel I will be okay for I did alright and there was someone else I liked before talking to her. It's just nice to wish.

In other news, MZA comin down Friday to UC...

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit