Quality Hit Counters Take Us Higher!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Don't Blink, You Might Miss Something

Man, last week I didn't know which way was up. Bronchitis had me lights out like James Tony. I missed South Park and I missed Taking The Stage. The highlights of my week nowadays. Apparently, Kanye West got bashed on South Park with "Gay Fish", the rip of "Heartless".

I guess it's one of those things you'd have to see to understand it, because honestly, this doesn't make sense to me. BUT.....that IS South Park for you. I've seen mixed reactions, some folks say West was offended, according to him it was funny. I just put the song on my iPod....I didn't know Trey Parker could rap. It's a decent parody, I don't think they did the best they could do with it.
I took the liberty to add all the Taking The Stage kids who weren't already my friend prior to the show. I saw Tyler's wall. He's got all these lil heauxs on his wall like, "I think you're an amazing dancer!" Damn, he's clocking more heauxs than The Bag just for dancing. I just suggests he keeps doing his thing.

In other news, The official M.O blogspot goes live sometime today, I can't wait! This should really be fun. I talked to ol' boy, he said the point of the blog is to: talk shit about other rappers, give updates of his music and create a business on his music. Fun! Fun! Fun!

And I'm out!

P.E.A.C.E

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Spit Yo Game, Talk Yo Shit